Crap, sorry everyone. I got hammered with some emergency meetings yesterday at work and never had a chance to post about this, but the Armored Warfare open beta went live yesterday. If you have been waiting to try out Armored Warfare then now is the time!
We have talked about Armored Warfare from Obsidian Entertainment so many times in the past that I really don’t want to burden you with another description. Tank arena game with modern tanks. Lots of PvP bloodshed but also some PvE co-op content to explore as well. That should pretty much say it all, but just in case it doesn’t here is the list of content that is available in the Armored Warfare open beta:
- 5 different classes of vehicles with distinctive gameplay (Main Battle Tanks, Light Tanks, Armored Fighting Vehicles, Tank Destroyers and Self-Propelled guns) and special abilities
- 60+ distinctive vehicles, purchased from two dealers, each with its own upgrades
- 9 unique PvP maps – battle all across the globe from the deserts of Africa to the cold plains of Russia
- 15 versus 15 PvP battle mode
- 25 PvE maps for 5 player teams – defeat cunning AI opponents
- Each player’s very own military base offering bonuses and discounts
- No progress wipes!
To get involved, simply head over to the Armored Warfare website and click on the Download Now button. You will need to register for an Armored Warfare account if you haven’t already. Enjoy!
As always, Death by Beta is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest alpha and beta testing news. Please follow us on Twitter and check out our Facebook page in order to get the latest news as soon as it hits. Feel free to send us an email with any comments or feedback via our Contact page, or leave a comment below.